So, this week started out pretty good, then the weekend was a bust. I have been overeating and I don't know why! It is driving me crazy. I have come too far to be going back to fat! UGHHH!
So, yesterday was one of the worst days. I just kept eating and eating.....I think I ate like a whole box of cereal! There is some drama going on though which I think may be the culprit for yesterday. My FIL is in the ICU on a ventilator due to COPD. His lungs were full of fluid and he couldn't breathe. My mother in law said by the time they got to the hospital he was blue and unresponsive....they panicked and didn't call 911, they drove to the hospital....it is good they only live like 10 mins away. Then, my mom goes to the emergency room and is admitted to the ICU for a GI bleed. She had been feeling weak and dizzy and was having black stools for 3 days. She was really pale also. Her hemoglobin was 7 and she was transfused with 2 units of blood. All of this in one day! I don't know what the heck is going on with our parents! I didn't realize how much I depend on food for emotional support and stress. I really need to work on that.
Anyway, I didn't want to weigh in this week because I just couldn't face the music of what I had done this past week. I am going to start anew this week....are you all tired of me saying that? At least I haven't totally given up right? : )
Hope everyone in your family will be o.k. So much to worry about. It is understandable for you to take a break. You're doing fine. I'll pray for your family.
ReplyDeleteForget the food sins - you'll get back on track when you can. Sorry to hear about your parents. Hope they heal soon. Take care of you too.
ReplyDeleteIs your mom OK? keep us updated on both of their conditions! Did Ervin tell you he accidentally called me last week - hahahah! It was funny!
ReplyDeleteMy thought are with you and your family. I hope it all comes out OK, whatever OK means.
ReplyDeleteYou havn't totally fallen off, b/c you still have good health on your mind, despite your actions. It will all smooth out and become easier again.