So, Allie "graduated" from Preschool last week! She passed! She is moving on to Kindergarten! Woo Hoo! LOL......too bad our Kindergarten program is not full day. I heard through the grapevine that she will be going to school in the mornings and in a way that is great so that it will force me to get up and MOVE! One thing that I noticed at the "graduation" is that most of the mom's there work out. I see them all at the Y working their butts off. I realized that YES! it does take effort to be fit and slim. It is just not given to you! Before, I would just have thought, "oh she is so lucky to have a body like that.....God gave her that body and it is not fair!" but now I realize that most of us have to work hard to look like that....and for those of you who don't.....well.....I won't call you any names! Anyway, I am a proud parent of a Kindergartner! Congratulations Allie!
That's so cute. On to kindergarten, that's just a big step. =)
ReplyDeleteAllie looks cute in her graduation cap! I used to think slender women looked good naturally, but you're right a lot of them work out really hard to look like that. Of course there are some who naturally are slender, but you would be amazed at how unfit they are because they don't have to work out as hard.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Allie! She looks adorable in the photos! Big girl now :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!
ReplyDeleteSo flipping adorable!! I know what you mean about feeling envious of some people. There really are some people that lucked out - like the ones with four kids who are skinny as rails:(
ReplyDeleteThanks Wendy for your sweet comments on my blog. I am writing a book. I just need to commit to it more fully. But you know how it goes - you more than me with three kids. I don't know how you do it! I feel exhausted by the end of my day, I can't imagine how you must feel. It sure is nice to hear people say that they would be interested in more of the story. There are some really difficult parts that will be tricky to write about without hurting people etc.