Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011

This is the year! The year I am going to lose weight, the year I am going to pay down debt, the year I am going to get my tonsils out, the year that I ? I can finish this sentence in so many ways. I am excited for this year. Out with the old and in with the new. I am itching to clean my house out! I want to donate and throw out all of my stuff!

So, I haven't worked out in months. I am always making excuses that I don't have time and the house work and laundry come first. Well, not this year! I am putting myself first for once. The laundry and dishes will wait!!!! My body needs me! and need it. I need to get healthy for me and for my kids. I am tired of wearing tight ugly clothes. I am tired of being self conscious all the time. I am just plain tired.

This is going to be a great year! New healthy habits will hopefully take control!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I hear you Wendy! I haven't worked out for months and months...I have to fit into a cute bridesmaid dress for May plus go back to work for June. If I don't lose the weight, I will have to buy new clothes and I don't want to buy anymore clothes in this size. Sigh...happy new year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your attitude! On to victory! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right there with you girl!
    It only makes sense to be number 1 in the year that started with 1-1-11. :op

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, you're the cheerleader that I need for 2011. I got to start moving off my butt and get healthy again. I know that you'll do great! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete