I am down another half pound. I am pretty satisfied with that because of the splurge I had for Valentine's day. Hoping for a new great week...... I went to Sam's club today and bought a large vegetable tray. It was $1o dollars but had tons of cut, fresh, clean veggies. I also bought a bathing suit there which was a mistake. I brought it home and tried it on and it looks horrible on me. It is one of those with the skirt as a bottom and yeah...not flattering on me at all! I should have known.....will return it asap! I hate bathing suit shopping!
I am wishing to be asleep right now....but the girls decided that they would not nap today! I am going to be one grouchy woman for the next 18 hours or so. They must have known that I had to work tonight! One of my weight watching challenges is the fact that I am awake for many hours at a time. I read over and over that to help you lose weight you should get more sleep. For example, today I woke up at 6 am and will not be able to go to bed until probably 8:30 the next morning. That is over 26 hours! It is so not good for you in so many ways. Sleep deprivation causes mood swings and sugar cravings...and metabolism problems, just to name a few.
I just want to sleep!
This is one of the reasons I can't wait for a vacation. SLEEPING IN!
I'm sending that special sleep magic fairy dust your way. I used a little bit on my Jillian a few minutes ago :) Great job with the weight loss! You're on the right track.
ReplyDeleteSleeping in? What? We only have 3 days there.
ReplyDeleteWe'll be napping on the beach with margaritas but no sleeping in. :op
okay, i can sleep on the beach!
ReplyDelete