Friday, June 19, 2009

Crazy Eight

Maddie turned 8 months old yesterday. She is growing like a weed. She has learned how to scream and squeal this month. Any time she wants our attention, she just screams...not cries..... just screams.....it is kind of cute right now....I don't know how long it will be cute.....but cute for now. Her hair is starting to get into her eyes so we have started the Pebbles look....I think it is cute...Jacob and Allie had their yearly check ups at the pediatrician. I am happy to announce that they are normal. Allie got 4 shots and she didn't even cry. She is a strong girl. The nurse was really nice and Allie said she wanted to be strong for the nurse and for me! She weighs 42.6 lbs. and is 43 in. She is in the 50th percentile for both height and weight. Jacob weighs 69.8 pounds and is 51 in. He is in the 90th percentile in both. The doctor says he is pretty big for his age and is good and solid. He lost a front tooth this month too. He is talking a little funny now and I think he looks adorable.



3 comments:

  1. They are adorable. I love your son's rocker pose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Pebbles look. Maddie is as cute as ever. Tess is also a screecher. So I know what you mean. It is cute, but can get annoying.

    Glad to hear your kids are normal. Especially considering their parents. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kids! Sounds like everything is going along fine. The Pebbles look is adorable. I'm impressed that Allie didn't cry after those shots! Your son does have that whole rocker attitude going on! God bless your family!

    ReplyDelete