Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I fell off the wagon

I gained another 0.6 lbs. because I eat too much!!!! I have been off the wagon since Friday June 5th....I have so much guilt and I feel just disgusting! Today I did get back on track...well the beginning of the day was a great day.....then that 2p-5p snacky time came.....I did snack on something healthy...almonds......but I ate too many! Then after dinner we went to this small town ice cream shop.....so I am about 15 points over on my daily allowance for today. I just wanted to do better.........I was starting "fresh" again today! Oh wells...there is always tomorrow right! I did go to kickboxing class today....I did one thing right....and I started journaling again today. Journaling is what keeps me on track! When I stop journaling.....everything in sight goes into my mouth...hungry or not.

I joined a weight loss contest at work to motivate me to get back on track and do better. So hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day!

Right at this moment.....I feel so bloated and gross. I hate that feeling. I need to remember this feeling........

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry Wendy, you'll get back on track. Journaling works for you. Don't be too tough on yourself. You didn't gain that much. Remember tomorrow will be a better day!! You're still tops in my book:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think having a bad moment or day or week, is just a part of the journey. No journey is perfect. You have your thoughts and attitude in the right place and that's a big part of being successful. You can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so hard to be good all the time. And you are still exercising so that is a good thing. I am trying to fit into a bridesmaid dress for July 18. All the bridesmaids including the bride are a size -0 and I am trying to squeeze into a size 12. Even if I lose five pounds I will still look like a heifer compared to these anorexics. But hey, at least I enjoy my food:)

    ReplyDelete