Wednesday, June 3, 2009
ouch!
Just got back from the ENT doctor. I have a peritonsillar abscess that has been kicking my butt! I guess the strep turned into this abscess. The doctor drained it today.....OUCH!!!!(The mean doctor stuck a needle on the roof of my mouth to numb it...which it didn't! and then lanced it open and then drained pus and blood out) and now hopefully I will feel better. I hate my tonsils! The doctor said I can get them removed because this has happened to me twice now. So, I am looking at surgery in the near future. It can't hurt as bad as they hurt now....there is no way.....thank you for all your well wishes......I do hope I am feeling better soon. I want to get back in my exercising routine and I want to EAT! I have not eaten all day : ( It hurts too much. But, I just took more Motrin and bought me a smoothie from coldstone......that should put some fuel in my body! and make me feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds awful. Sending healthy thoughts your way.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry Wendy. Sending you hugs and well wishes!! Take good care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteOoh, ouch, and gross. Nothing like pus and blood to keep me from wanting to eat. Hope it starts feeling a lot better now that it's drained.
ReplyDelete