Here is a before and after pic. The before pic was taken back in Feb. I am also 20 pounds heavier in the before pic.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Black
I dyed my hair today. I did it myself and in the process asked "Why did I decide to do this myself?" I thought I would try and save some money, you know , since the economy is so bad.... The dying was a big mess. I haven't dyed my own hair in years and forgot how crazy and thick my hair is.....I got black dye all over the place! The sink, my face and arms, my feet, my toes, my carpet!!! akkk!!! Does anyone know how to get dye off of carpet??? No, I did not dye my hair around carpet, but since the dye got on my foot and I didn't know, it kind of spread. It was only in one place...so that is good, but Dang! my carpet!!!
Here is a before and after pic. The before pic was taken back in Feb. I am also 20 pounds heavier in the before pic.
Here is a before and after pic. The before pic was taken back in Feb. I am also 20 pounds heavier in the before pic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very sleek and dramatic! I think it looks great. It goes so well with your face and bone structure. I've been debating about whether to try some home hair color. I'm so afraid that I'll screw it up. The gray is taking over my hair these days! You look terrific!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! I agree with septmom, the black hair brings out your features and you have beautiful bone structure! You got gorgeous features!
ReplyDeleteIt is really dark, but it doesn't look bad at all. It looks rather suductive.
ReplyDeleteI have NO idea how to get dye out of the carpet...good luck on that.
I agree with Septermom, it looks really great! But I can imagine the scene with the dye everywhere. Hate to say it but I will use your experience to change my mind about dyeing my own hair next time. I too was thinking - wow do I really need to spend over $100 on getting my hair dyed all one colour - it's not like I'm getting highlights. Maybe it's worth it.
ReplyDeletethanks for the compliments girls! you all know how to make a girl feel good! kim i would def get my hair done at the salon....that is what i am doing next time!
ReplyDeleteLove the new color!! I thought it looked different last night, but you had it in a pony tail so it wasn't as obvious. Or, I'm oblivious to change. LOL
ReplyDeleteWowza! You look fantastic!
ReplyDelete