Friday, April 10, 2009

not a good week

Ok, it is Friday night and 3 days in to my new week. I am not doing so well. I have been to Chipotle, Wendy's, and my mom's house. ha ha.... my mom cooked some yummy Filipino food....who knows how many points that was! and to China Cottage....oh my.....There is a carry in at work tomorrow....Sunday is Easter............I hope I start making better choices! I am sure the scale will show all of this and I will be ready to get back on track on Tuesday. I knew this week was going to be rough. I have been exercising though..........so that is good!

2 comments:

  1. You still have Saturday to do really good and get back on track! (I don't think I could turn down home made Filipino food, I love lumpia! Had them last weekend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to say no during any holidays. Be easy on yourself and know that we all struggle with this. You'll get back on your plan for sure! Have a great Saturday.

    ReplyDelete