Saturday, April 11, 2009

sore

My muscles are so sore it is not even funny. It hurts to walk, bend, squat, sit, stand.....I took this cardio sculpt class yesterday and the instructor works you out real good! After her class my legs felt like jello. I guess that is good! I weighed myself this am to find I was up 3 pounds! what the heck??? maybe it is all the salty chinese food? : )

I am going to be awake for 2 days straight starting today....not my plan , but it is going to happen. I woke up today at 6 am.....thanks maddie! ....and I am working from 7pm until 7 am, then the baptism is at 10:30 am, then the party is after that ...........I hope I can make it through tomorrow!!! I am also hoping I can get in a quick nap right now....hope?

No comments:

Post a Comment