Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter celebrations and Maddie's Christening

After work, I got home around 8:15 am and started getting ready for mass and Maddie's Christening. I am happy to say I did not fall asleep during mass, I did get nauseated, but I managed to get through it! I must say that Madelyn was great during the whole mass and didn't cry once, not even when the priest watered her head. She was awesome.


Waiting for mass to start


Me and Maddie


With Father after mass


Godparents Rex and Julie are on the left


Allie in her Easter dress

taking a nap


egg hunting


more egg hunting

chocolate, he ate almost the whole bunny. He was unsupervised.
* I spent over $52 in chocolate candy! what the heck???
* don't go to wal mart the day before Easter because all
Easter candy and eggs will be gone....
Lesson Learned!


Maddie's new toy, I even put it together myself, pretty impressive huh?

2 comments:

  1. Everyone looks wonderful in the pictures! Sounds like a lovely christening and a fun Easter for all. Your son's chocolate covered face reminds me of my oldest son when he goes chocolate "crazy":) Good job putting together Maddie's toy too. Allie looks adorable sleeping. I love coming by your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't even look sleepy. :o) Great pics. Maddie is beautiful in her Christening gown.
    Looks like the kids all had fun, especially Jacob. LOL

    ReplyDelete