Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Week 11 weigh in

- 2.8 lbs!

Yay! It feels good to be back on track! I am now down 20.4 lbs. My first goal was to lose 25lbs. so I am getting really close. This week was a great week. There were no celebrations to get me off track, I followed my plan and it was worth it. When the scale shows your work you really get excited again!

Week in Review:

1. I had a total of 40 servings of fruit and veggies! Wow, I really improved on that!

2. I drank more water

3. exercised 5 days for at least 1 hour

4. I had @ 4 chocolate ice cream cones! All the ice cream and cones are gone now...thank goodness.

5. had my weakness with chocolate candy on Tuesday, developed a plan for the 2-5 time period and stuck to it!

6. Used all of my WPA's

7. I earned 28 activity points, I used 6.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your dedication is inspiring. You're on your way! Good for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great week! All your hard work certainly paid off for you. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!!! Over 20 pounds is great! And 40 servings of fruits/veggies??? You're my hero. :op

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing great and your little one is only six months??? I didn't lose all the weight till almost a year and I still have a big flabby stomach! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tagged you to play a meme on my blog today! Hope you have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Rock!!!! You are definitely an inspiration because you work, you have 2 small kids and a baby and you still manage to work out! Now, when I feel like I can't go exercise, I'm going to think of you!

    ReplyDelete