
Now for the hard part, I have to figure out 7 things that make me awesome!
1. I can balance a glass on my head and roll around on the ground! Doing this trick is part of a Filipino dance, I was a part of a Filipino dance troupe for a long time.
2. I can finish an hour long kickboxing class!
3. I had natural childbirth! and that birth was a VBAC! WOO HOO!
4. I love my kids!!! They are my life and I don't know what I would do without them!
5. I have lost 24 pounds and counting on WW!
6. I can blog, breastfeed and watch American Idol all at the same time!
7. Being a nurse. Nursing is a big part of me, I can go 12 hours without peeing, eating, or drinking.....: )
I'm a multitasking breastfeeder too. LOL As I sit here nursing. And congrats on losing 24 pounds!!! Especially on those nights when you go 12 hrs without eating, drinking or peeing. I'm sure that screws with our metabolisms. See you tomorrow at work. Let's hope we get to eat, drink, and pee.
ReplyDeleteR U not doing the World Affair anymore? That would have been a cool dance to see.
Kickiboxing for a hour & natural childbirth? I've said this before and I'll say it again, you are SUPERWOMAN & my HERO!
ReplyDeleteLove your list! I used to do so many things while I breastfed. Amazing what you can do with a baby attached! Sometimes you have no choice. Carla beat me to the punch! I was going to give you this award tomorrow :) You are awesome!!
ReplyDeleteThese are some really awesome things to be proud of! I really love the multi-tasking thing:). I am definitely in awe of the v-bac!!
ReplyDeleteGreat list, Wendy!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to answer your question on the Gnu Bars - I get them at Trader Joe's, but you can go to their website , www.gnufoods.com, to order online or see what stores they sell to in your area! Love the peanut butter and banana walnut!