Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Week 15 weigh in

This week was a rough week. I stopped counting points Friday night. I ate my way around the world and finished my tour at Sonic last night. I am not going to even make any excuses. I made good and bad choices. I would like to say I made mostly good choices. I didn't overeat at the fair like I usually would have. I stopped when I was full and I didn't buy any desserts which is a miracle! So, I gained a half pound this week and I am actually okay with that. I am ready to begin a new week. I actually missed journaling my food and missed counting points! What? You may never hear that again! I have already been to the Y, which this morning I didn't feel like going, but I did and felt really good afterwards. My workout started out rough because I just felt so heavy...but then it did get better and easier as the class went on. One thing I kept up on during the week was exercise. I actually jogged for 2 miles straight! It took me 24 minutes. One of my goals is to jog 3 miles nonstop so I feel like I am almost there! So, my goal for this week is to get to my 25 pound mark! I need to lose 1.8 pounds so it is achievable, I just need to focus!

4 comments:

  1. LORD knows I need to count something. LOL I need to stave or diet or something.

    good for you in even attempting. it can be so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For not counting point and only gaining half a pound is really good! I think it helped that you continued to exercise and congrats on running 2 miles for 24 minutes, that is great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're amazing, Wendy! You're doing fine.

    ReplyDelete