Maddie's doctor visit went well. She is meeting all of her milestones and is continuing to grow. Her weight this time was 16 lbs. and 1 oz. which puts her in the 45th percentile. Her length was 26 1/2 in. which puts her in the 70th percentile. The doctor also said she could feel a tooth coming in....I had no clue!!! lol...She is all smiles and is the best baby! I love the way she looks at me....she looks at me with so much love and adoration ...it just melts my heart. I am her BFF for sure. :) and she is mine...
And now for the surprise!!!!!
Maddie is doing great! She's wonderful :) I LOVE your haircut! It looks so cute. I'm planning on getting about 4 inches taken off soon too:)
ReplyDeleteAHHHHH! Where did your hair go??? It is pretty cute.
ReplyDeleteAs is that adorable daughter of yours. Love those baby grins.
She is completely adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove the hair, I also went shorter and I find it so much easier.
You could tell Maddie is a happy baby, just the way she smiles at all her pictures! I loved you with your long hair, but you also look great with your short hair, it compliments your face really well. I'm sure it is less maintenace than long hair.
ReplyDeleteAnd I forgot to thank you for the blog award, thanks!!!!
LOVE the hair Wendy! The problem with short hair is you have to keep getting it cut or the style goes away! I should know - I've had short hair for 10 years!
ReplyDeleteMaddie is beautiful - just like you!
Maddie is so adorable. My guy turned 3 today, but I totally remember him at her age.
ReplyDelete*
The Hair...
I love it! I've been wanting to cut my hair short for so long now and haven't taken the plunge. I don't go to a salon ever, so I'm scared to let just anyone cut it.
Your hair looks thick and healthy, great look on you.