Ughhh!!!!! The scale was not nice to me this morning. It gave me a wake up call. The scale said all those bites,licks and tastes are adding up. I am up by 0.3. I am totally bummed : (
I made some bad choices this week. I didn't plan well. My servings may have been larger than what they were supposed to be. Bottom line is that I went over my points and now I have to deal with the consequences. Dang! I couldn't get to my goal this week and I am so disappointed. This week is going to be challenging as well. I just need to plan and stay within my points and keep exercising. In the past I would have just said "screw it, I am just meant to be this way" and I would have just given up. It has gone through my mind multiple times today.....but I am not going to give up. I know that this is a journey. I know that this is hard. But I am refusing to give up. I just need to be patient with myself.
Wendy, don't beat yourself up about this! You have accomplished so much. Just look at that amazing weight loss list on the side of your blog! That's impressive. I was truly a bad girl a few minutes ago when I devoured two HUGE chocolate chip cookies. I should be the one who feels guilty. Not you, you're still on the right track. You've come a long way :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you didn't hit your goal this week. I know you were really excited. But, it's just a little set back.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about throwing in the towel. I gave up so many times, convincing myself that I was happy being fat. It's okay to slip up here and there. This is a life change, not a diet.
For instance, I really wanted to eat another burrito for "snack". Knowing that I hadn't eaten any fruit or dairy for the day, I had a bowl of cereal with strawberries, and you know what? It was good. LOL
Don't let a little gain trump your amazing loss. You can do it. Keep pushing!
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with you on two points...don't give up - every journey has the down times and you definitely need to be patient and kind to yourself. You deserve the loving kindness that only you can give to you. You've already lost so much weight. That's a real feat considering you're a busy mom of three. that's when most people would give up.
ReplyDeleteYou inspire me all the time and you have to remember that you have got where you are because you stuck with it.
ReplyDeleteI realize that our journey to losing weight is not going to be perfect, as long as we don't give up, we will see the results that we want! Hang in there!
good luck with your diet. weight management is hard.
ReplyDeleteHi Wendy! I left you an award on my blog today:)
ReplyDelete