Thursday, May 21, 2009

World Affair recap

Below is a slideshow of the fair. I had a great time as always. It does put a dent in the wallet though! I think we spent over 150 dollars during the whole weekend! Crazy!!! Anyway....enjoy! It is the next post down...for some reason it wouldn't work if I put words in the body or title? I don't know!?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Wendy for sharing this cool slide show. My family would have loved it. Your kids look great. Lots of fun:) Lots to learn too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Wendy. I'm back because I had to say "Hooray" for the return of So You Think You Can Dance. Another great season ahead I'm sure!! I put off the dishes to watch the full 2 hours. I had to stay up super late to catch up on the cleaning, but it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete