Saturday, August 29, 2009

Day 3 (a day late)

~I had a late night out with a friend yesterday so I didn't post my eats....but I am here now! It has been on the harder side this WW thing...I really have to think about what I put in my mouth and it is a challenge! But, I am feeling better and I am proud to say I have been staying on track!~

For Friday

Daily points target 28

2 Kashi frozen waffles 3
1 tbs pb 2
coffee 2
water

fiber one bar 2
water
water
water
water

cantaloupe 1
turkey pepperoni 2
LF string cheese 1
turkey meat 2
Morning star farms buffalo chicken 4
LF ranch dressing 2
(hows that for protein)

1 cup rice 4
chicken 4
asparagus stir fried in olive oil 2

apple 1
Lite ice cream 3
fiber one yogurt 0

6 beers 12 (yikes)

Total 47!

Used 19 of my WPA, that leaves me with 12 left for the rest of the week

Walked @ 4 miles +3 activity points

No comments:

Post a Comment