Wednesday, August 26, 2009

rubbery legs

My legs feel like rubber...I just took my first ever Pilate's ball class. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, but it surely worked my body out! I was sweating during the class, however I didn't feel too out of breath AND there is no jumping involved and you know what that means! No peeing in the pants.....and I totally liked that part! I will definitely add this class to my routine once in a while.

Today is my official weigh in day and I was up a few pounds from my last weigh in, probably because I've been stuffing my face because I knew this day was fast approaching. I have decided to wipe my slate clean. Today is my new starting weight. I still don't have enough "balls" to post my actual weight on the internet for all to see, so I apologize about that. Getting back on track has been really hard for me lately, so I will journal my intake here for all to see to help keep me on track ( just for the first week).

I am allowed to have 28 points/day with 35 extra points per week. I am not going to use my exercise points for now....that may change later... I also didn't add my extra breastfeeding points in because Maddie is not exclusively nursing anymore and I am probably not burning 10 points a day by making breast milk like I did before....she only nurses around 3 times a day and not for very long......she is too busy!

Here's to a new beginning!

2 comments:

  1. You deserve a clean slate everyday because you can't change what you did yesterday. You are always exercising and I think that it's so important. The pilates class sounds good but hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're great with exercising. Pilates will be fun and hard. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete