Friday, August 7, 2009

I've been such a downer lately...haven't I? Well, I am feeling better today. Yesterday was not perfect but better and I did put in a ton of exercise! I have decided that I am going to go back FULL FORCE when the kids go back to school. Until then I am going to keep trying my best. I think I did need a break from points. Sometimes I get too stressed out over it!

Last night we had a farewell get together for my teenage babysitter........she is all grown up now! She is moving out of state into her own apartment, going to school and working. I can't believe how fast she has grown. I know the kids will miss her...and I will miss her too!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you are feeling better! I'm going to try and go FULL FORCE into a regular exercise routine too! Wish me luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all need breaks from counting sometimes, it gets so tiresome after a while. Great job on getting back at it.

    And your vacation pictures look like you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete