There's just something about the first day of kindergarten that pulls at your heart......letting your baby go on that bus without you for the first time......it's like you are letting go of that baby........forever!!!! I know, I know....I am being a LITTLE dramatic! I am so proud of my little
kindergartner. She was so happy to get on that bus all by herself. She was so excited today. I was excited for her too. On the walk back home from the bus stop is when it hit me. My Allie is growing up....and there is nothing I can do to stop it.

boarding the bus for the very first time!
a

Allie outside her classroom, on her phase in day

Allie's kindergarten teacher, on phase in day

Allie at breakfast getting ready for her big day

waiting for the school bus
Such a cute big girl! I know what you're feeling about letting them go. It's bittersweet. They grow up so fast. I hope Allie has a terrific kindergarten year.
ReplyDeleteThey grow up waaaay too fast! Allie looks excited being in school, but it's always bittersweet for the parents because the first day of kindegarten is the first step of many big things to come.
ReplyDelete