Friday, August 7, 2009

New food find

This yogurt is soooo goooood! Only 50 calories, 5 grams of fiber and 0 fat....which equals 0 points! Really tastes like Key Lime Pie! Only down side is that it isn't a very big portion. I love to mix this yogurt with some kind of fruit to make it more filling. But, it is also very delish on its own! YUMMY!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation! That does look good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering about those, but I'm a bit picky when it comes to yogurt. The healthier it seems to be or looks, the less I want it. I just can't stand the consistency sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty good breakdown. Usually yogurt is a lot more calories and you hate to spend them on something that isn't going to fill you up. But 50 calories and 5 grams of fibre is something to get excited about!!!

    ReplyDelete