I am down another 2.1 pounds! Yay! Brings the total to 18.6 pounds lost. Very happy considering we celebrated another birthday. One more special occasion to get through before I can get a break and that is Easter. Maddie is going to be baptized on Easter which makes the day extra special. In the Filipino culture baptism is a very very big deal and a big celebration. We are going to have the whole family over and a ton of food to go with them! When Jacob was baptized we rented a hall and had over 100 guests. Yeah, crazy huh? Well, 2 kids later and we are downsizing that a bit!
Week Review
1. Had 20 points worth of cake : )
2. Had 9 points of chocolate candy at work
3. Ate around 21 servings of fruits and vegetables
4. Loving Reeses Cereal right now!
5. Exercised 5 times this week for a total of @ 25 activity points
6. Ate all of my WPA's
7. Used 3 activity points
8. Increased my water intake
9. Hot tea has become a favorite
I am ready for a new and fresh week. Erv wants to eat out today. He begged me to go out yesterday and I said heck no, tomorrow is weigh in! He wants to go to chipotle, hopefully I will behave!
Congratulations on your weight loss!! That is terrific:) I hope your whole family enjoys the baptism celebration on Easter. What a wonderful day for Maddie!
ReplyDeleteWay to go. 18.6 lbs is great!!!
ReplyDeletethank you!
ReplyDelete