Friday, May 15, 2009

The A'World A'Fair starts tonight!

Yay! I am totally excited! The A'World A'Fair has been a festival that is near and dear to my heart. I have been going to this fair since I was a little girl. This fair is all about culture. There are several different countries that participate in the fair. Each country has a booth that displays their culture. It is an awesome experience. Did I mention the food??? Each country sells food! The food is sooo good. They also have beer people. Beer from different countries! You can not go wrong with this festival. Oh yeah and they have entertainment! Each country shows off their native dance...my kids and my husband are dancing for the Philippines! So yeah, I am a little excited.....and yes...I am going to try to stay within my points......TRY! ....but can't promise! Hey, this festival is once a year! and I am going to get ready for the gym right now!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome. I wish we had something like that around here. I should check maybe we do. Hope you have a great time and forget about counting calories for a day/night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds so fun! Enjoy yourself and make sure to kick it out at the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss the 'A World A Fair'!! That brings back memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember 'A World A Fair'!! So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! I wish I could go. It sounds great. Enjoy yourself. Take a break from the calorie counting:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to work all weekend. Boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds so much fun! I wish they had cultural fairs here! Post pictures of your kids and husband dancing, that would be fun to see!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete