Monday, May 18, 2009

I almost forgot!

Maddie is 7 months old today! I am telling you, time is flying!!!! I know I say that every month but it is so true! I cannot keep up!

Her hair is getting so long. Everywhere I go people always comment on her hair. " Look at all that hair she has!" or "Wow, her hair is long, are you going to cut it?" I don't know why I keep getting that last question. I love that her hair is long and NO, I am not cutting her hair! Even if I wanted to, I don't think I could bring myself to do it! It is her baby hair........she has had that hair since birth! My milk also seems to be decreasing weekly. The other day I nursed her and she was still hungry. I gave her 2 oz. of formula and that seemed to satisfy her. I had a little talk with her and said
"Maddie, you are not going to start weening on me now! I didn't struggle through the first 2 months of breastfeeding to just stop at 6 months!!! You will breastfeed for at least a year!" I think she understood. : ) I think I might try Fenugreek to get my milk supply up. I also have been trying to increase my feedings so I will keep my fingers crossed.....

Maddie 7 Months old

2 comments:

  1. Love that baby hair! My daughter is 3 1/2 years old and she still has not had a hair cut! Her hair does look crazy some times:) I nursed all my kids and I found that increasing my number of feedings helped my milk supply. Happy 7 months, Miss Maddie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 7 months, Maddie!! Kiss kiss to a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete