It was a great week! I lost another 2.4 pounds! 24 pounds all together! I am one pound away from my first goal. I am hoping to make it there next week. I am really excited because this is my 13th week following the WW plan. I am embarrassed to say, but I have been on weight watchers on and off for over 9 years. 13 weeks is one of the longest times I have been on weight watchers and I am proud of that. I need to realize that this is a lifestyle change.....not a "diet" so when I do have days that are "bad" I just need to get over it and move on. Blogging has really helped me to stay on track. Reading your blogs and your comments help me tremendously. I am so glad that I found all of you who are in this with me. I feel like I am no longer alone in this struggle to be healthy.
Week in Review:
* I exercised 4 days this week....for a total of 23 activity points.
* I had a total of 33 servings of fruits and veggies this week...I slacked a little this week!
* I ate all of my activity points and all of my WPA's. : )
* I had cake and ice cream this week, and I indulged in some chocolate!
* I also went about 8 points over this week. I worked all night Sunday, came home at around 8:30 am, got ready for a funeral/viewing, went to the funeral/viewing, had lunch at the church with the family(this is where my extra points went), came home, and finally at 4:30 pm, I was in my bed and slept until 8pm, then I had a piece of pizza, then I went back to sleep for the rest of the night!
I tell you what! Exhaustion, sadness, and hunger is not a good combo...:-(
I have been under calculating my activity points on purpose so I think that I may have evened the extra points out...
I am excited for this week. I am always excited to start fresh and this is where I get into trouble. I think "Tuesday is here! I have all of these extra points now!" and then I use all of my extra points too quickly and early in my week. So , that is what I am going to work on this week.....but I think we are scheduled for a Chipotle dinner tonight....but I promise, I am going to work on that the rest of the week!
Wendy you're amazing! Keep going! You are becoming my motivator too!
ReplyDelete23#'s in 13 weeks is definately something to be proud of. Keep Rocking! Happy Cinco de Mayo!
ReplyDeletecongrats! amazing!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!! You're so close!
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats to Allie for scoring a goal!
You are inspiring me! I am going to join Weight Watchers on Friday, the day after my son's birthday.
ReplyDeleteThat's why I love Weight Watchers because it's not a diet plan it's a lifestyle change. You are doing an awesome job!!!!
You are doing so awesome!!!
ReplyDelete