Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 1 (food journal)

Daily points target: 28

Egg and cheese sandwich 5
coffee 2

nectarine 1
water 0
water 0
water 0

fudgcicle 1
water 0

turkey sandwich 5
cantaloupe 2
fiber one yogurt 0
1/2 avocado 4

fiber one bar 2
coffee 2

water 0

water 0

1/2 cup white rice 2
1 cup of sinigang (filipino soup made with pork and veggies) I have no clue how many points but I am going to guess around 6
water 0
water 0

hot tea 0

Total: 32

Used 4 WPACheck Spelling

31 WPA left for the rest of week

+5 activity points (Pilates ball class for 1 hour)

4 comments:

  1. Way to go. I've really been slacking off on tracking, it's time I kick myself back into gear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great. Love your dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very focused. That is really good. I always found weight watchers to be a good way to go.

    ReplyDelete