Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First day of school

Jacob's first day of second grade had arrived! YAY!!!!!

Having a protein packed breakfast of cheesy eggs and milk

This is Jacob and Jacob.....Jacob lives two doors down and they are in the same class this year


I think we may have the largest bus stop, there were 19 kids boarding the bus the morning, here are a few of them



The big yellow bus!





So, now that school has officially started, I was supposed to get back on track with weight watchers and back on my exercise schedule. After I got Jacob on the bus, Allie, Maddie and I hopped on over to the YMCA where I went to K BOX class for the first time in WEEKS! It felt really good to be back on schedule with that. Allie officially starts school on Friday with a phase in day on Thursday. I am totally excited for her.......she will be my little kindergartner this year......how fast time flies! I will definitely post more pics for her first day!
I will start journaling again tomorrow and make my weigh in day tomorrow also....hopefully the scale won't be tooo hard on me.

4 comments:

  1. Man that's a bunch of kids. Our bus stop has 3 kids, and 2 of them are mine. LOL Hope Jacob had a great first day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a busy bus stop. My kids wish that they would have so many kids each morning. Jacob looks so handsome and ready to start the year. I look forward to Allie's pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice neighbourhood you live in. I love that there are so many kids!!

    ReplyDelete