Saturday, August 29, 2009

Day 4

Daily target 28 points

cereal 6
1% milk 2
coffee 2

chips 3
veggie burger 2
lite bun 1
cheese 2
apple 1
banana 2
water
water

water
water
carrot sticks 0

chicken breast 3
baked potato 2
cottage cheese 2
broccoli
water
water

coffee from Tim Hortons (large iced coffee with cream and splenda) 4

While I am at work I will probably drink hot tea until midnight....then I start my new day.....when you work night shift it gets kind of hard when you decide your new day begins. I do midnight to midnight....other people do 9 am to 9 am......I just get too hungry to do 9-9 because I am up all day and all night and there is no way I can stay within my points target....so midnight to midnight works for me well.
Total 32

Used 4 WPA with 8 left for the rest of the week

3 comments:

  1. You really are organized about this! Terrific:) I tagged you to play a meme on my blog today. Only if you want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really doing great Wendy! I know you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Wendy! I'm glad to see that you're back on track with Weight Watchers, miss reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete